Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Healthy Cooking Series:"I want to prevent Cancer - What should I eat?" class is on 7 Apr. "Food for your Eyes - What should I eat?" class is on 23 Apr

Our Healthy Cooking series is conducted by Ms Goo Chui Hoong twice a month on alternate Thursdays. Ms Goo is a qualified dietitian who has worked in the UK for 10 years prior to coming back to Malaysia.

Her classes in Mar and Apr focus on healthy stuff and teach participants - How to cook? What to eat? for specific health conditions eg. prevention of high cholesterol, caring for healthy eyes, anti-cancer meals, healthy meals for children, greens for children who hate veggies, gluten free diets.

“I want to prevent Cancer – What should I eat?” class is on 7 Apr.
“Food for your Eyes – What should I eat?” class is on 23 Apr.

Those of you who wish to register for her classes can go to our website www.at19culinary.com

No comments:

Post a Comment