Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's Day Cupcakes in a Pot for Mom - 13 May









Bravo to Michelle, Lai Fun and Marianna who joined our special class to celebrate Mother’s Day. Why buy a bouquet pot of flowers when you can make your own? Edible ones too! Our three ladies learnt to bake simple vanilla cupcakes but that’s the easy part. They also learnt how to make butter cream frosting and acquired the skill of piping flowers to decorate the cupcakes they made. Then it was flower arrangement time! The cupcakes became stalks of flowers and were arranged into a floral bouquet in a flower pot as a beautiful gift for Mother’s Day.

Aren’t they lovely? Michelle said “I surprised myself at this class. I never knew I could make something so beautiful. I am really pleased.” For more of our cupcake decorating classes, log on to our class calendar at http://www.at19culinary.com/schedule.html

No comments:

Post a Comment