Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Cake Decorating Class – 3 Dec

Our Christmas Cake Decorating class was a small cosy group. Under the guidance of Decorator Han, students learnt how to make fondant from scratch, how to mix and get colours just right. Students also learnt how to use fondant to decorate and create a beautiful custom designed Christmas cake to take home.

We were suprised by the creativity from our students, some of whom have not done cake decorating before. Everyone was happy with their personally decorated Christmas cake....oooh! Too good to eat!

This is what our students have to say about At 19 Culinary Studio:-

Eunice Wong, Grandmother, 62
This class was a suprise gift from my son-in-law for my birthday and what a great suprise it was. It felt like home at the school. I enjoyed the class very much and now I have a beautiful Christmas cake to take home for my grandchildren to enjoy. Thank you.

Azlinda Maarouf, Homemaker, 36
I wanted to learn more baking and how to decorate cakes so that I can make them at home especially for my children. I have not done any cake decorating before and to my suprise, I am able to decorate a beautiful Christmas cake. I am so happy to take my special cake home for my children. They will love it.

Wanna try out our classes? All classes at 10% discount until 31 Dec. Find out more at Our cooking/baking class calendar




No comments:

Post a Comment